What is a Peer Career Advisor (PCA)?
Peer Career Advisors are exceptional students who are specially trained to assist their peers with the following:
- Resume/Cover Letter /Personal Statement Review
- Interview Preparation
- CCD Programs/Services/Online Resources
- Set up & Wrap up
- Jasper Professional Series facilitation
- Class/Faculty presentation
- Residence Hall/Student club presentation
When can I meet with a PCA?
PCAs are available to assist on a drop-in basis during Quick Question Hours from 2:30 - 4pm on Mon-Thurs during the Fall and Spring semesters in Miguel 500 and Leo 258. Click here to view the schedule. Stop in to the Career Development office and speak with a PCA today!
How do I schedule a PCA presentation?
Interested in having a PCA present in the class or for your student organization? Submit a request here.