Volunteering at the Center for Career Development
The Center for Career Development provides volunteer
- Walk-in shadowing (maximum 2 sessions)
- Event posting/coordination
- Social Media posting
- Website Content Development and Review
- Technical support , Student check-in/attendance
- Assist at workshops/presentations
- General administrative responsibilities/data import
If you are interested in volunteering, please submit your resume and cover letter to Carol McTiernan at carol.mctiernan@manhattan.
*Important Note: The Center for Career Development does not provide internships, career counseling supervision or evaluation for volunteers due to student confidentiality agreement.