Borrow a Suit from the Suit Up Program
Suit Up is a program that provides students with business attire to wear when attending career fairs, interviews, school presentations and networking events. The cost of purchasing suits can be prohibitive for students who are on a tight budget, so the Suit Up program aims to provide students access to a closet of professional attire that they can borrow at no cost, other than the dry cleaning charge. The program is co-sponsored by the Green Club, the Alumni Relations Office, and the Center for Career Development (CCD).
Policy & Guidelines
Undergraduate Students and Graduate Students
- Make reservations at least one week prior to the pick-up date.
- Cancellations must be within 48 hours of the pick-up date indicated in the confirmation email from CCD.
- You will receive a confirmation email from CCD within 2-3 days of your request submission.
- All items are to be picked up at the Center for Career Development located in Miguel 500.
- Failure to pick up an item or canceling in an untimely manner will jeopardize your future participation.
- One complete outfit may be on loan at a time.
- All suits must be returned to CCD one week from the pick-up date.
- Please be sure to return all clothing in the same condition as received. Lost or damaged items will result in a fee to the borrower depending on the item.
- All borrowed items should be professionally cleaned before returning so they will be ready for the next person.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the policy and guidelines please call (718)-862-7224 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the Dress for Success page for information on standard professional attire and what is considered "business casual" and "business professional."