Severe Weather Update: Feb. 8, 2013
Due to the impending blizzard, all classes scheduled to start after 2 p.m. are canceled. All administrative offices are closed after 2:30 p.m. Essential personnel should report as usual.
Resident students on campus are urged to use caution throughout the weekend. The storm is expected to bring high winds and will create slippery conditions.
The following is an update regarding campus operations for the remainder of Friday and throughout the weekend:
- Friday, Feb. 8: All dining facilities will be open regular hours.
- Saturday, Feb. 9: Locke's Loft will open at 10 a.m. for brunch. All other dining facilities will be open as normal.
- Sunday, Feb. 10: All dining facilities will be open as normal.
- Friday, Feb. 8: The D.R.E.A.M. Weekend event is canceled
- Saturday, Feb. 9: Saturdays in the City is canceled
- Sunday, Feb. 10: All activities will be on as scheduled
Library and Computer Labs
- O'Malley Library will be open regular hours.
- The computer labs in RLC and DLS will be open as normal throughout the weekend.
- The fitness center will be open as normal all weekend.
- By 5 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 8 please move all vehicles to the parking garage. This will assist physical plant with snow removal.
- Friday, Feb. 8: Women's Basketball vs. Siena at 7 p.m. in Draddy is on as scheduled
- Saturday, Feb. 9: Track meet vs. St. Peter's at 3 p.m. in Draddy is on as scheduled
- Sunday, Feb. 10: Women's Basketball vs. Fairfield has been postponed until Monday, Feb. 11 at 7 p.m. in Draddy
Posted on February 08, 2013