Student Services Representative
Location: Miguel Hall
Hours: Monday – Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Reporting to the Director of Financial Aid Administration, the Student Service Representative will be responsible for providing front-line Service and for coordinating the flow of student inquiries. Student Service Representatives are the primary contacts for students and parents on all issues related to their student account and financial aid accounts/applications/processing.
- High School Diploma and some college preferred.
- Commitment to quality student service is a must.
- Proven ability to utilize problem-solving techniques to find solutions to complex problems.
- Must have analytical ability and ability to prioritize and successfully manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent organizational, team building, verbal and written communication skills required.
- Must be able to manage financial reports and coordinate all types of written and electronic correspondence.
- Experience with student systems and familiarity with financial aid and banking would be a plus.
If you are interested in being considered for this position, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com.