Adjunct Professors - Physics
Manhattan College is seeking adjunct professors to teach the following subjects:
- Physics (for non-science majors)
- Introductory physics (calculus based)
- M.S. or Ph.D. in the sciences
- Demonstrated ability to teach the subject
- Previous experience preferred
Schedules are flexible. Adjuncts may teach two classes per semester. Interested applicants are asked to send an email with interests and a resume to the chair of the physics department, Dr. Bruce Liby: firstname.lastname@example.org.