Fund for Manhattan
The Fund for Manhattan is made up of the Annual Fund, the Anniversary Fund, the Parents’ Fund, the Senior Class Giving Program and the Employee Giving Program. It addresses the highest priorities of the College. To ensure Manhattan College continues to flourish, we ask that you consider donating to one of these important funds.
The Annual Fund was established with a mission to connect alumni, parents and friends with the many programmatic needs of the school. Far more than simply ‘filling the gap’ — the gap between tuition, fees and other institutional income sources — the Annual Fund serves the needs of the College as a whole to underwrite important, life-changing programs that need to be funded over and above the revenue generated by tuition and other fees.
The success of each reunion class campaign is largely dependent on volunteer committees that establish class campaign goals, identify objectives for fundraising efforts, and increase attendance and participation for Reunion Weekend. We are always seeking new volunteers to reach out to their classmates.
We hope you will join us this year by making a gift to your Anniversary Class Gift for the Fund for Manhattan.
If you would like to volunteer your support, please call the Development office at 718-862-7582 or email email@example.com.
As the parent of a Manhattan College student, you have become part of the extended Manhattan College community. Welcome! We are delighted you’ve chosen Manhattan College, because we believe our Lasallian Catholic heritage provides an exceptionally well-rounded educational experience.
We understand that providing a Manhattan College education for your son or daughter is a huge investment, often with sacrifice. We are committed to keeping tuition affordable, thus we depend heavily on the generosity of our alumni, friends and parents to bridge the gap between college tuition and actual per-student cost. Your additional support of the Fund for Manhattan helps us reach that goal to provide the necessary resources for your student.
Despite the challenging economic times we are all facing, we hope that you will join us in support of the Parents’ Fund. Students’ experiences are shaped, to a great extent, by the support of parents like you. You can make a difference and ensure that each student has access to the resources necessary to achieve success.
If you’re the parent of a freshman, consider becoming part of our Cap and Gown Society. We are asking that you make a gift to the College in each of the four years your son or daughter is at Manhattan College. At the end of the four years, during commencement weekend, each family will be invited to a special reception and receive a commemorative gift recognizing their commitment.
We encourage parents to attend an event on campus to truly understand and appreciate the Jasper experience. The annual Family Weekend is held during the fall every year. For more information, contact the Student Activities office at 718-862-7247.
Senior Class Giving
For seniors, there’s no better way to leave your legacy as a Jasper than to join your fellow students in giving to the Senior Class Giving program.
Why Give to Manhattan?
- Your gift will help other students who follow in your footsteps on Senior Walk.
- Participation matters and to give sets a wonderful example for your classmates.
- Years of Jaspers before you have honored this tradition and made a lasting, tangible contribution to the campus environment.
- If you received any form of financial assistance from the College, you likely benefited from the gifts of others … why not give something back to help more Jaspers?
- The stronger Manhattan College is, the more your degree is worth!
To support Manhattan College, you can give in a number of ways:
- Give via major credit card: make your gift online and follow the steps to contribute to the Senior Class Gift, or if you prefer, you can submit a gift form and send your credit card gift via the mail.
- Give via check: download and complete the gift form and remit along with your check by mail. Please make checks payable to Manhattan College and indicate your graduation year in the note section.
With a dedicated campus community that understands the value of philanthropy, our college continues to grow and flourish. Thank you for what you do every day to make Manhattan College the successful institution that it is! Your gift will ensure that Manhattan College continues to succeed with the combined quality of education and range of resources to best educate the next generation of leaders.