How Your Gift is Used
Gifts can be donated for general use or for a specific use, as per the donor’s request. Some ways in which gifts are utilized within the Manhattan College community include:
- Funding for scholarships and financial aid
- Renovating the College's historic facilities
- Updating technology in classrooms
- Enriching student experience through activities, service opportunities, career planning
- Supporting athletic programs
Learn more about how your gift helps improve the Manhattan College experience, and meet some students and donors who put a face on what it means to give to Manhattan.