Department : Physics
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7983
Office : HAY 304
D.Sci. in Theoretical Physics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, Russia
Ph.D. in Theoretical and Mathematical Physics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, Russia
M.A. in Experimental Nuclear Physics, National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, Russia
- Elementary particle physics with ATLAS at the Large Hadron Collider, Muon-electron conversion, Eurocos-AMS, ASTRODAMUS project, Fundamental space researches.
- My research interests lie at the intersection of particle physics, astrophysics and cosmology.
- National Research Nuclear University MEPhI, Russia
- University of Rome (La Sapienza), Italy
- University of Rome III, Italy
- Institute of Applied Mathematics, Moscow, Russia
- Center for Cosmoparticle Physics, Moscow, Russia
- ETHZ, Zurich, Switzerland
- CERN, Zurich, Switzerland
- New York University, USA
- Manhattan College, USA
- Hong Kong University of Science and Technology, China
Publications & Professional Activities
- Cosmological implications of Higgs field fluctuations during inflation, Annalen der Physik, 1-6(2015), A.Grobov, R.Konoplich, and S.Rubin.
- Angular asymmetries as a probe for anomalous contributions to HZZ vertex at the LHC, Phys.Rev., D91, 115014(2015), N.Belyaev, R.Konoplich, L.Egholm Pedersen, and K.Prokofiev.
- Combined Measurements of the Higgs Boson Mass in pp Collisions at sqrt(s) = 7 and 8 TeV with the ATLAS and CMS Experiments, Phys.Rev.Lett., 114, 191803(2015), ATLAS and CMS Collaborations.
- Evidence for the spin-0 nature of the Higgs boson using ATLAS data, Phys.Lett., B726, 120(2013), ATLAS Collaboration.
- A Massive Particle Consistent with the Standard Model Higgs Boson observed with the ATLAS Detector at the Large Hadron Collider, Science, 338, 6114, 1576(2012).
- Observation of a new particle in the search for the Standard Model Higgs boson with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, Phys.Lett., B716, 1(2012), ATLAS Collaboration.
- A New Approach for Reconstructing SUSY Particles Masses with a few fb^-1 at the LHC. Journal of High Energy Physics, JHEP08 036, 1-23(2008). R.Djilkibaev and R.Konoplich.
- The ATLAS Experiment at the CERN Large Hadron Collider. Journal of Instrumentation, JINST 3 s08003, 1-437(2008). The ATLAS Collaboration.
- May heavy neutrinos solve underground and cosmic ray puzzles? Physics of Atomic Nuclei, 71, No.1, 148-162 (2008), K.M.Belotsky, D.Fargion, M.Yu.Khlopov, and R.V.Konoplich.
- Diversity of universes created by pure gravity, Classical and Quantum Gravity, 24, 1261-1278 (2007), K.A.Bronnikov, R.V.Konoplich, and S.G.Rubin.
Honors & Awards
- Ministry of Education (USSR)
- Ministry of Education and National Institute of Nuclear Physics (Italy)
- Ministry of Science and Technical Policy (Russia)
- Soros Foundation (Russia, USA)
- National Science Foundation (USA)
- PHYS 101 Physics I
- PHYS 102 Physics II
- PHYS 191 Physics I Laboratory
- PHYS 192 Physics II Laboratory
- PHYS 201 Introductory Astronomy
- PHYS 221 Physics of Digital Systems
- PHYS 223 Physics III
- PHYS 224 Physics IV
- PHYS 230 Great Ideas in Physics
- PHYS 311 Atomic and Nuclear Physics
- PHYS 312 Quantum Mechanics I
- PHYS 352 Modern Physics Lab II
- PHYS 410 Advanced Theoretical Physics
- PHYS 441 Senior Thesis
- PHYS 443 Quantum Mechanics II
- PHYS 444 Research Project in Physics
- PHYS 445 Research Project in Physics