Visiting Assistant Professor
Department : Physics
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7897
Office : HAY 307
PHD, Stevens Inst. of Tech.
I’m interested in high pressure cold plasmas; I had studied the optical and the electrical properties of the UV emission from a fast pulsed dielectric barrier discharge. My goal is to conduct research at Manhattan College that would provide research opportunities for our physics majors.
- 08/01-05/08 Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ. Teaching Assistant and Course Instructor
- 01/07-05/10 New Jersey City University, Jersey city, N.J. Adjunct Faculty.
- 01/08-05/10 Polytechnic Institute of NYU, Brooklyn, NY. Adjunct Faculty.
- 06/05 –05/08 Non-Thermal Plasma Science and Technology Group, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, N.J. Research Assistant
- Member of the American Association of Physics Teachers (AAPT)
- Develop new experiments in the introductory physics laboratories that support the learning experience of the students.
- Develop and improve advanced physics laboratories, and encourage physics major to get involve in research and learn the experimental skills that enable them to analyze their data and write scientific report.
PHYS 101 Physics I
PHYS 102 Physics II
PHYS 351 Modern Physics Laboratory I
PHYS 352 Modern Physics Lab II
PHYS 450 Seminar
SCI 230 Great Ideas in Physics