Department : Radiological Health Professions
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7834
Office : MEM 428
- Registered Technologist in Radiography, Therapy, and Mammography (ARRT)
- Technical Advisor, NYSDOH Radiological Bureau Advisory Board. A three-year volunteer term begins 2005 until 2008.
- Radiological Science Society at Manhattan College. The Moderator for Manhattan College’s Co-Curricular Club.
- Mentor: Advisor and Mentor for Manhattan College’s School of Business student, Brendan P. Zottl. His paper presented, “My Summer Internship as a Radiation Oncology Assistant.”
Publications & Professional Activities
- "Henrietta Lacks, Who? Ethics and Morality" presented at South Nassau Communities Hospital, Oceanside, NY Second Annual Radiation Therapy Symposium, May 14, 2011.
- Guest Lecturer at Manhattan College’s, “Camp College,” for High School college candidates. August 7, 2004.
- Guest Lecturer at the Nassau Suffolk Society of Radiologic Technologists, at Northport VA Medical Center on January 31, 2004, “Breast Cancer and Radiation Therapy.”
- Guest Lecturer at Manhattan College in “Death As A Fact Of Life” classes, Spring 2005.
- Guest Speaker at High School Fairs.
Honors & Awards
- Inducted into Who's Who of America, 2011-2012
- Lambda Nu, Honorary Member in the National Honor Society for the Radiologic Health Sciences
- Pi Alpha Alpha - The National Honor Society of Public Affairs and Administration
- AEIRS, Association of Educators in Radiologic Sciences.
- AERT, Association of Educators in Radiologic Technology of the State of New York.
- ASRT, American Society of Radiologic Technologists.
- ASTRO, American Society of Therapeutic Radiation Oncology.
- NYSSRS, New York State Society of Radiologic Sciences.
RHS 276 Radiation Therapy I
RHS 280 Radiation Therapy Internship I
RHS 317 Radiation Biology
RHS 355 Radiation Therapy II
RHS 356 Radiation Therapy III
RHS 357 Radiation Therapy Instrumentation
RHS 360 Radiation Therapy Internship II
RHS 361 Radiation Therapy Internship III
RHS 362 Radiation Therapy Internship IV
RHS 435 Radition Therapy Internship V
RHS 436 Radiation Therapy Internship VI
RHS 440 Radiation Therapy Colloquium