Department : Economics - Finance
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 718-862-7458
Office : DLS 402
PHD, University of Maryland: Colleg
MS, University of Maryland: Colleg
BA, Illinois Wesleyan University
Publications & Professional Activities
- “Here Today, Gone Tomorrow: Can Dynamic Incentives Make Microfinance More Flexible?” Journal of Development Economics 80 (2006), 84 – 105.
- “Drug Markets: A Classroom Experiment” American Economist, LI:1 (2007), 75 – 83.
- “Overcoming Selection Bias in Microcredit Impact Assessments: A case study from Peru.” Journal of Development Studies. 44: 4 (2008), 504 – 518.
- “Cross Sectional Impact: Bias from Dropouts” with Dean Karlan, Yale University. Forthcoming (Spring 2009) in Perspectives on Global Development and Technology.
Other Intellectual Contributions:
- “Beyond the Subsidy: Coyotes, Credit and Fair Trade Coffee.” with Julie Carlson DeCourcy, Federal Trade Commission.
- ECON 150 Roots: Economics
- ECON 201 Principles and Policies I: Macroeconomics
- ECON 202 Principles and Policies II: Microeconomics
- ECON 301 Intermediate Price Analysis
- ECON 412 Economic Growth and Development
- ECON 470 Economics Tutorial/Independent Study
- ECON 471 Economics Thesis Project I
- ECON 472 Economics Thesis Project II
- MBAC 632 Industrial Organization