Goli Nossoni, PHD
Goli Nossoni, PHD
Department : Civil & Environmental Engineering
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7318
Office : LEO 309
PHD, Michigan State University
MS, Michigan State University
BS, University of Zanjan Iran
• Assistant Professor Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
September 2010-Present Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY
• Project Engineer U.S Army Corps of Engineers
March 2009-August 2010 Detroit District, Detroit, MI
• Research Assistant Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Fall 2004-Spring 2009 Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
• Course Instructor Michigan State University (Study abroad)
Summer 2008 Volgograd, Russia
• Teaching Assistant Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Fall 2005-Spring 2007 Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI
• Research Assistant DPD Inc.
July 2002- February 2003 Lansing, Michigan
• Site Engineer Kormit Pars Inc.
May 2001-June 2002 Tehran, Iran
Publications & Professional Activities
(1) Nossoni, G, Harichandran, R. S. (2013). “Electrochemical-Mechanistic Model for Concrete Cover Cracking due to Corrosion Initiated by Chloride Diffusion.” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE.
(2) Nossoni, G, Harichandran, R. S. (2012). “Current Efficiency in Accelerated Corrosion Testing of Concrete.” Corrosion, NACE.
(3) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2010). “Improved Repair of Concrete Structures using Polymer Concrete Patch and FRP Overlay.” Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE.
(1) Nossoni, G., Panagopoulos, P. (2014) “Use of Recycled Shredded Tires with Special Surface Treatment as Coarse and Fine Aggregate in Concrete.” 2014 International Concrete Sustainability Conference, Boston, May 12-15.
(2) Nossoni, G., (2014) “An Innovative Way to Teach Sustainability in a Civil Engineering Materials Class.” 121st Annual Conference of ASEE, Indianapolis, June 15-18.
(3) Nossoni, G., Markes, K., Martines, H., Piazza, A., Qasim, M. Abulencia, J. P. (2013) “An Innovative, Environmentally Friendly, Low-Cost Desalination System” 2013 AIChE Annual Meeting, San Francisco, CA. Peer Reviewed Conference Proceeding – National
(4) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2011). “Chloride Induced Corrosion of Reinforcement Steel in Concrete: Electrochemical Modeling.” Corrosion 2011 Conference, NACE, Texas, USA.
(5) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2011). “Interpretation of Accelerated Corrosion Testing in Concrete.” Proceedings (CD-ROM), 86th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C.
(6) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2009). “Durability Model for Concrete and Concrete Repairs under Corrosion.” Proceedings, Third International Conference on Concrete Repairs, Padova, Italy.
(7) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2008). “Accelerated Corrosion Testing.” Proceedings (CD-ROM), Corrosion 2008 Conference, NACE, Las Vegas, USA.
(7) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2007). “Improved Durability of Patched Concrete Bridges against Corrosion by using an FRP Overlay.” Proceedings (CD-ROM), 86th Annual Meeting of the Transportation Research Board, Washington, D.C.
(8) Nossoni, G., and Harichandran, R. S. (2007). “Evaluation of Shallow Depth Patches in Concrete Bridges Reinforced with FRP Overlays.” Proceedings, 8th International Symposium on Fiber Reinforced Polymer Reinforcement for Concrete Structures, Patras, Greece.
(9) Nossoni, G., Harichandran, R. S., and Burgueño, R. (2006). “Enhancement of Shallow Depth Patches for Concrete Bridges using FRP Overlays.” Proceedings, Third International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Miami, FL.
REPORTS AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
(1) Harichandran, R. S., and Nossoni, G. (2008). “Improved Shallow Depth Patches for Concrete Structures.” Report No. RC-1502, Michigan Department of Transportation, Lansing, Michigan.
(2) Nossoni, G. (2004). Contribution to “Design Tables for Open-Web Steel Joists.” Kormitpars Inc. Tehran, Iran.
CIVL 409 Reinforced Concrete Design
CEEN 308 Reliability Analysis in Civil and Environmental Engineering
CIVL 306 Civil Engineering Materials
CIVL 302 Structure Analysis I
ENGS 206 Statics
CIVL 201 Introduction to Civil Engineering
ENGS 116 Introduction to Engineering Computation