Evriclea Voudouri-Maniati, PHD
Evriclea Voudouri-Maniati, PHD
Department : Electrical & Computer Engineering
Email : email@example.com
Phone : 718-862-7151
Office : LEO 251F
PHD, Polytechnic University
MS, Polytechnic University
BS, Polytechnic University
- Voudouri-Maniati, Evriclea “Robust statistics for Energy Detectors under non-Rayleigh Reverberation and Fading” in preparation for submission to the IEEE Journal in Oceanic Engineering
- Voudouri-Maniati, Evriclea “A Class of Robust Detectors for Powerline Communication Channels”in preparation for submission to Journal of Applied Math in Decision Theory
- Polytechnic University, Brooklyn, New York, 11201 Teaching Fellow September 1976-1982, Adjunct Faculty September 1976-1985
- Viane Co. Panasonic Representative Athens, Summer 1972 Summer 1973
- Teaching graduate and undergraduate courses in the areas of communications, computer engineering and digital signal processing
Publications & Professional Activities
- "Voudouri-Maniati, Evriclea and Skipitaris, Demetrios "Robust Detection in Power Line Communication for OFDM and non-Rayleigh Fading Channels", proceedings of the IEEE, IS on Powerline Communication, V.1, pp 459-465, March 2007.
- "Voudouri-Maniati, Evriclea "Multiuser Robust Detection for Frequency Hopped Signals in Non-Raleigh Fading Channels" Proceedings of the IEEE sponsored Military Communications , V. 1, pp 369-374, October 2003
- "Voudouri-Maniati, Evriclea “Multiuser Robust CDMA Detection for Underwater Acoustic Communication Channels”, Proceedings of the IEEE/MTS OCEANS2002, Vol 1, pp 612-618, October 2002
- "A Neural Network Approach to Nonparametric & Robust Classification Procedures", IEEE Transactions on Neural Nets, Vol 8, pp288-298, March 1997.
- "A Neural Networks Approach to Sequential Robust Detectors", Proceedings of the IEEE Workshop on Nonlinear Signal & Image Processing. Vol 2, pp 583-586 June 1995
- "A Class of Sequential Robust Partition Detectors with Dependent Sampling", Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, Vol 90, pp2492-2500, Nov 1991
Honors & Awards
- Inducted in the Polytechnic Silver Jubilee Society (2001).
- $224,135 software grant (SYSTEMVIEW) from ELANIX Corporation (Fall 2002).
- Merit Award from the IEEE and WIE New York chapters (2006).
Professional Engineer (New York State), member of IEEE since 1977 (Communications, Oceanic Engineering, Signal Processing, Neural Networks, Computers), Order of the Engineer, ASEE, Sigma Xi, Eta Kapa Nu
Manhattan College Summer grant (1987, 1992), NEC grants for participation in the 1987, 1988, 1991, 1994, and 1996 Eastern Communications Forum, NSF Grant to participate in the “Wireless Communications” course at Polytechnic University (1998).
CMPE 471 Telecommunications
ELEC 417 Electrical Engineering Lab III
ECEG 723 Software Engineering
ECEG 520 Computer Architecture I
ECEG 520 Computer Architecture I (Web)
ECEG 721 Embedded Systems
ECEG 727 Computer Networks
ECEG 472 Computer Networks
ECEG 728 Operating Systems
ECEG 796 Special Topic: in Electrical and Computer Engineering
EECE 317 E.E. Laboratory I
EECE 520 Computer Architecture I
EECE 530 Wireless Technology
ELEC 408 Digital Systems Design
ELEC 419 Senior Project
ENGS 116 Introduction to Engineering Computation