Dong Lee, PHD
Dong Lee, PHD
Department : Management / Marketing
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 718-862-7195
Office : DLS 520
PHD, Indiana University
MBA, University of Oklahoma
Publications & Professional Activities
- “Consumers’ Experiences, Opinions, Attitudes, Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction, and Complaining Behavior with Vending Machines,” Journal of Consumer Satisfaction, Dissatisfaction, and Complaining Behavior, Vol. 16, 2003, pp. 178-197.
- “Attitudinal and Consumption Differences Among Traditional and Nontraditional ‘Childless’ Households,” (with C. Schaninger), Journal of Consumer Behavior, Vol. 2, No. 3, 2003, pp. 248-268.
- “A New Full-Nest Classification Approach,” (with C. Schaninger), Psychology & Marketing, Vol. 19, No. 1, January 2002, pp. 25-58.
Other Intellectual Contributions:
- “Consumer Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Complaining Behavior with Food and Beverage Vending Machines,” Consumer Satisfaction Conference, Provo, UT, June 2003.
- “Employee Commitment: A Psycho-Social Perspective on Asian and American Culture and Business,” (with W. Czander), in J.B. Kidd, X. Li, and F.J. Richter, eds., Maximizing Human Intelligence Deployment in Asian Business, New York, NY: Palgrave, 2001, pp. 57-78.
MBAC 633 Managing/Marketing Service Business
MKTG 201 Essentials of Marketing
MKTG 403 Marketing Management