Department : Economics - Finance
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office : DLS 403
PHD, London School of Economics
MA, The New School
BA, University of Richmond
Publications & Professional Activities
- Beggar Thy Neighbor: A History of Usury & Debt. U. of Pennsylvania Press, 2013.
- Wall Street: A History. Updated edition. Oxford University Press, 2012. A New York Times Business Bestseller.
- Collateral Damaged: The Marketing of Consumer Debt to America. Bloomberg Press, 2009. Winner of the NYSSCPAs Best Finance Book of 2009. Also a Choice Notable Book of 2009 and one of USA Today's best business books of the year.
- Editor, Encyclopedia of American Business History. Facts on File, 2005.
- Undue Influence: How the Wall Street Elite Put the Financial System at Risk. John Wiley, 2004.
- Deals of the Century: Wall Street, Mergers, and The Making of Modern America. John Wiley, 2003. Named by the Australian Financial Review as one of the 101 Best Business Books of 2005.
- Wheels of Fortune: The History of Speculation From Scandal to Respectability. John Wiley, 2002.
- The Last Partnerships: Inside the Great Wall Street Money Dynasties. McGraw-Hill, 2001. One of Booklist's ten best business books of 2001.
- 100 Years of Wall Street. McGraw Hill, 2000. A Business Week and Wall Street Journal bestseller.
and ten other books.
Honors & Awards
Diploma in Islamic Finance, Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London, 2013.
FIN 408 Financial Intermediaries
FIN 436 Multinational Finance
FIN 440 Advanced Topic in Finance
FIN 441 Finance Seminar
FIN 471 Finance Thesis Project I