Copyright and Disclaimer Notice
This web site is © 1995-1999, 2000-2013 by Manhattan College, Riverdale, New York. Any reproduction is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of Manhattan College. All original work on this site is protected by the copyright laws of the United States and other countries. Text, graphics, photographs, videos and other copyrighted materials on this web site may not be used without the express written consent of Manhattan College.
Some components of this web site provide E-mail addresses and/or links. Manhattan College does not exercise any control over the transmission of E-mailed communication prior to receiving it. By sending application requests or any other communications to Manhattan College by e-mail, you agree that Manhattan College shall incur no liability with respect to such transmissions including failure to respond.
This web site includes links to unofficial pages. These unofficial pages are not sanctioned by Manhattan College, or by its staff, faculty or student organizations. Manhattan College has no control over and is not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of any page. The views and opinions expressed on any unofficial page are strictly those of the page author.
Reports Alleging Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, the designated agent to respond to reports alleging copyright infringements on Manhattan College web sites and web pages or by authorized users of IP addresses from the manhattan.edu domain is Walter F. Matystik, Asst. Provost. Send any such allegations to firstname.lastname@example.org. Complaints are required to include certain information as follows:
- a physical or electronic signature;
- identification of the infringed work;
- identification of the infringed material;
- contact information for the complainant, e.g. address, telephone number, electronic mail address;
- a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner or the law; and
- a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Designated Agent Contact Information
Walter F. Matystik
4513 Manhattan College Parkway
Riverdale, NY 10471