The following are instructions about how to add a calendar feed so that you can view it in your Google calendar.
1) Click on the Google calendar button located in the lower right side of the calendar:
2) That will open up your Google calendar. It will ask you to confirm you want to add the calendar. Click Yes:
3) Once it's loaded, that calendar will appear under your Other Calendars. It is called Manhattan College Calendar:
4) If you want to rename it, hover your mouse over Manhattan College, click the down arrow and select Calendar Settings:
4) The default name is Manhattan College Calendar. Type in this box the name you want to call this calendar (e.g. Academic Affairs, Internal Events, etc.), then click Save: