Brown and Caldwell Minority Scholarship
Brown and Caldwell is one of the largest privately held environmental companies in the nation. Since 1947, Brown and Caldwell has been designing and executing solutions for public agencies, government and private industry. Guided by a philosophy that demands simplicity, economy and innovation, the company delivers strategic solutions that are highly effective and respond to the operational and financial needs of its clients. Backed by a dynamic information infrastructure, our more than 1,500 engineers, technicians and operations/support experts in 45+ offices nationwide collaborate to develop innovative approaches to traditional work methods. Brown and Caldwell shares the concern of the environmental profession about the shortage of trained minority engineers and scientists across the industry. We are committed to increasing opportunities for minorities to pursue education and careers within the environmental profession. Brown and Caldwell set up the Minority Scholarship Program to help minority groups succeed in the environmental engineering industry.
Specific Eligibility Criteria
- United States citizen or permanent U.S. resident
- Be a full-time student enrolled in his/her Junior, Senior year or graduate program at an accredited college/university.
- Declared major in Civil, Chemical or Environmental Engineering or one of the environmental sciences
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent on a 5.0 scale)
- Member of Minority Group as defined by EEOC