Earn a Bachelor's and Master's in 5 Years
With our five-year accelerated master's programs, students start graduate course work while upperclassmen allowing them to save time and money by earning both a bachelor's and master's in five years, instead of six.
Students in the accelerated master’s program also benefit from the one-on-one guidance offered by advisors and professors at Manhattan College. Our faculty always goes above and beyond to supply master’s students with support, as well as job leads and inroads to those hard-to-crack professional networks.
- B.S./M.B.A. - Accounting
- B.S./M.B.A. - Business
- B.S./M.S.Ed. - Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1–6)
- B.S./M.S. - Chemical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Civil Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Computer Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Electrical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Environmental Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Mechanical Engineering
- B.S./M.S. - Adolescent Education Mathematics