Schedule a Campus Visit
We invite you to experience Manhattan College for yourself.
It is important to do your research but nothing can take the place of a real campus visit. Coming to Manhattan College will not only provide you with the opportunity to see our academic and recreational facilities but also to meet the students, faculty members and administrators who make Manhattan College such a vibrant place. During your visit you will learn more about academic, extracurricular and residential life on campus as well as gain insight into the admission, scholarship and financial aid processes.
We can tell you about the sense of community the academic vitality and the diversity on our campus, but we would rather show you. Schedule one of the following visit options today:
Information Sessions and Tours
A presentation by an Admissions Counselor, provides an overview of Manhattan College and the admissions process and offers you the opportunity to have your questions answered by an admissions professional. The session is followed by a tour of campus led by a current Manhattan College student and provides further insight to life on campus.
General information sessions are offered on weekdays throughout the year at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. in the Raymond W. Kelly ’63 Student Commons. The information session lasts about thirty minutes followed by a ninety minute tour of campus.
Open House: Sunday, October 30, 2016
- Open House is a large, comprehensive event that is offered annually. The Open House enables prospective students and their families to:
- Hear from current students who will discuss their experiences and why they chose to attend Manhattan College.
- Take a campus tour with a current student (with rooms in residence halls available for viewing).
- Attend an exhibition of academic departments, student services and extracurricular activities. Faculty members and deans will be available to speak with students and families about major selection and career opportunities in a specific field. Representatives from Student Life departments will be available to answer questions about housing, dining and ways to get involved on campus.
- Hear the College President and Vice President for Student Life speak about what makes Manhattan College unique and what type of students are a good fit.
Open House programming runs from 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
Every Thursday, prospective transfer students may visit campus to speak with a transfer admissions representative, submit all application documents, take a personalized campus tour and receive an instant admission decision. Appointments are available between 10:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. and typically last thirty minutes.
Please contact us with any questions:
Manhattan College Office of Admissions
Prospective graduate students should schedule a campus visit directly with the director of the program they are interested in:
Elizabeth Kosky: 718-862-7957 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Sr. Remigia Kushner: 718-862-7473 | email@example.com
Corine Fitzpatrick: 718-862-7497 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Marie Flynn: 718-862-7185 | email@example.com
Moujalli Hourani: 718-862-7171 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Gordon Silverman: 718-862-7153 | email@example.com
Robert Sharp: 718-862-7169 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Bahman Litkouhi: 718-862-7145 | email@example.com
Marc Waldman: 718-862-7872 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Cheryl Harrison: 718-862-7862 | email@example.com