Open House: Sunday, October 25, 2015
Get to know Manhattan College at Open House where prospective students and their families will have the opportunity to hear from the College president, speak to faculty members and take a campus tour. Open House begins promptly at noon on Sunday, Oct. 25. The exhibition area and campus tours will be available until 3 p.m.
Additionally, all are welcome to attend the Mass that is held at 9 a.m. in the Chapel of De La Salle and His Brothers.
Open House Activities:
- Hear from current students who will discuss their experiences and why they chose to attend Manhattan College.
- Attend an admissions and financial aid presentation to learn an overview of the admissions process. The presentation will also provide information about need-based financial aid and academic scholarships.
- Take a campus tour with a current student. Residence halls will be available for viewing.
- Attend an exhibition of academic departments, student services and extra-curricular activities. Faculty members and deans will be available to speak with students and families about major selection and career opportunities in a specific field. Representatives from Student Life departments will be available to answer questions about housing, dining and ways to get involved on campus.
- Hear the College president and vice president for student life speak about what makes Manhattan College unique and what type of students are a good fit here.