Manhattan College operates on a rolling admissions basis, meaning we have no specific admissions deadline. However, priority is given to applications received on or before March 1 for fall enrollment.
Students can submit either the Common Application or the Manhattan College paper application. We encourage students to submit their application using the online Common Application with the Manhattan College supplemental form.
- Nov. 15: All early decision application materials must be postmarked by or on this date
- Jan. 1: FAFSA available online for submission
- Feb. 15: All students who wish to be considered for academic scholarships must have submitted an application by this date
- March 1: Preferred application filing deadline
- May 1: National candidate’s reply date — all accepted students must make their enrollment deposit by this date
To apply for graduate programs, download and mail in the graduate application. The completed form must be accompanied by a non-refundable $60 application fee and submitted to the office of admissions:
Office of Admissions
4513 Manhattan College Pkwy.
Riverdale, NY 10471
- January 1 for spring semester
- April 1 for summer session
- August 1 for fall semester