Manhattan College operates on a rolling admissions basis, meaning we have no specific admissions deadline. However, priority is given to applications received on or before March 1 for fall enrollment.
Students can submit either the Common Application or the Manhattan College paper application. We encourage students to submit their application using the online Common Application.
- Nov. 15: All early decision application materials must be postmarked by or on this date
- Jan. 1: FAFSA available online for submission
- Feb. 15: All students who wish to be considered for academic scholarships must have submitted an application by this date
- March 1: Preferred application filing deadline
- May 1: National candidate’s reply date — all accepted students must make their enrollment deposit by this date
To apply for graduate programs, download and mail in the graduate application. The completed form must be accompanied by a non-refundable $60 application fee and submitted to the office of admissions:
Office of Admissions
4513 Manhattan College Pkwy.
Riverdale, NY 10471
- January 1 for spring semester
- April 1 for summer session
- August 1 for fall semester