Manhattan College operates on a rolling admissions basis, meaning we have no specific admissions deadline. However, priority is given to applications received on or before March 1 for fall enrollment.
Students can submit either the Common Application or the Manhattan College paper application. We encourage students to submit their application using the online Common Application.
*Please note that the Common Application cycle is now over for fall 2016 and will go live on August 15th for the Spring 2017 and Fall 2017 terms. You can still apply for the fall by using a Manhattan College Application
- Oct. 1: FAFSA avaible for submission
- Nov. 15: All early decision application materials must be postmarked by or on this date
- Feb. 15: All students who wish to be considered for academic scholarships must have submitted an application by this date
- See information and deadlines for Transfer Applicants
- March 1: Preferred application filing deadline
- May 1: National candidate’s reply date — all accepted students must make their enrollment deposit by this date
Graduate & Adult Degree Completion Programs
Suggested Application Deadlines
- January 1 for spring semester
- April 1 for summer session
- August 1 for fall semester
Please note that all graduate programs have rolling admissions and will accept applications past the suggested deadlines for any term.