In addition to the Manhattan College sponsored programs, students can study abroad in programs offered at universities on all continents. The College offers programs through such affiliates as AIFS, IES, ISA (Butler University), Arcadia University and Globalinks Learning Abroad. Exchange programs are also available.
Manhattan College is a member of two consortiums, the Lasallian International Programs Consortium and the Lower Hudson Consortium. Students may participate in their study abroad programs, as well. The Lower Hudson Consortium does not have a website, so please contact the Study Abroad office for further information.
For a complete listing of all available programs, visit the Study Abroad office where you can research the programs listed in the IIE passport books, as well as catalogs and brochures supplied by outside study abroad programs.
The following websites offer additional information about study abroad programs:
- Lasallian International Programs Consortium
- Institute for the International Education of Students
- Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University
- Arcadia University The College of Global Studies
- International Studies Abroad
- Globalinks Abroad for Studies in Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe
- American Institute for Foreign Study
- Institute of International Education
- Council of International Education Exchange
- Peterson's Study Abroad
- Education Abroad Network