Transcripts & Degree Verification
Order Transcripts Online
To order a transcript, go to getmytranscript.com.
- All financial obligations to the College must be resolved before transcripts will be released. You will receive email notification should outstanding financial obligations preventing the release of your transcripts. For more information, please call 718-862-7914.
- Transcript requests are processed within five to seven business days; however, additional time may be required for processing at the end of each semester.
- Each transcript produced will cost $5. There is an additional $2.25 charge for each delivery destination. Fees must be paid by credit card.
- You can order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order.
- All transcripts sent are considered official documents. Please note in the special instruction box if you need a student copy.
- Real-time order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- Send electronic transcripts to other participating institutions by using the Electronic Transcript Exchange (ETX) feature offered by the National Student Clearinghouse.
Order Transcripts by Mail or In Person
In person: At the Registrar's Office, Memorial Hall 101.
By mail: Manhattan College, 4513 Manhattan College Pkwy., Riverdale, NY 10471, Attn: Registrar
By fax: 718-862-7457 (Faxed orders must pay processing fee by credit card)
Student Self-Service Enrollment Verification
- Print your Enrollment Verification Certificate
- View your enrollment history
- View enrollment verifications provided to service providers at your request
- Check loan deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information
- Order a transcript.
Mail: National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171