Winter 2016 Course Information
View schedule of classes at: http://selfservice.manhattan.edu
Session Dates: Tuesday, January 5th - Thursday, January 21st
Registration begins on Tuesday, November 3, 2015.
- The College reserves the right to cancel any course lacking sufficient enrollment.
- Cancellations will be made on Tuesday, December 22nd.
- In the event of a snow closing, the following Saturday will be used for make-up sessions.
- Complete the January Inter-session Registration Form and have it approved by your academic advisor.
- Have your form stamped by the Bursar’s Office upon payment.
- Bring your form to the Registrar’s Office to register before classes begin.
New/Visiting Undergraduate Students
- Students attending from schools other than Manhattan College must bring an official transcript or official approval from their home college/university to the Registrar's office for processing.
New Graduate students
- Submit an application to the Admissions office. You must be officially accepted before registration.
Tuition & Fees
- Tuition must be paid before registration.
- Make checks or money orders payable to Manhattan College.
|Undergraduate||Graduate - Education||Graduate - Business/Engineering|
|Tuition per Credit||$910.00||$865.00||$985.00|
|Drop Before 1st Class||100% refund|
|Before the 2nd Class||80% refund|