Each semester, students must complete the following requirements in order to receive transcript recognition from the Honors Enrichment program:
- Application letter and essay
- Honors Symposia: Attend the two honors symposia and contribute to an interactive online discussion with other Honors Enrichment program students. Within one week of each symposium, each student will post a response to the Honors Enrichment program discussion board on Moodle.
- City Cultural Exchange: Attend one event from a list of outside activities in New York City related to the theme and participate in one city cultural exchange pizza party to discuss the event. The list of possible events will be distributed at the honors informational meeting. You can also find the list of possible events online on Moodle.
- End of the Semester Analysis: Following attendance at the two symposia and a city cultural event, students will write a two- to three- page analysis integrating the theme with the events from the semester. This is due on or before the last day of classes in the honors enrichment mailbox in Miguel 409A (the school of arts communication center).
- Optional Opportunities: Optional opportunities include community service projects and college-wide mentoring programs. (See Moodle for more information.)