The graduate Special Education program prepares general and special educators to teach disabled students in self-contained and inclusive settings. Field experience and practicums provide practical application of the theory and research studied in the classroom.
The education programs are approved by the New York State Education Department, and the Manhattan College School of Education is accredited by the Teacher Education Accreditation Council.
- Five-Year Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1-6) - B.S./M.S.Ed.
- Special Education (Grades 1-6) - M.S.Ed.
- Dual Childhood/Special Education (Grades 1-6) - M.S.Ed.
- Bilingual Special Education - Professional Diploma
- Consultant Teacher - Certificate
- Autism Spectrum Disorder - Certificate