The graduate Counseling program offers a personalized learning environment and a faculty/student ratio of 1:15 that allows for an intimate classroom setting. Our access to metropolitan New York City provides counselors-in-training many different learning opportunities with diverse people in diverse settings.
The program is grounded in research and shaped by the needs of schools, community agencies, and colleges that require the services of professional counselors. Counselors-in-training will develop their knowledge and skills to address these areas of development and will enhance their ability to be empathic, caring human service providers.
Courses are conveniently scheduled for evenings and programs can be completed on a part-time basis. All Counseling programs are New York State approved.
- Mental Health Counseling – M.S.
- Mental Health Counseling – Professional Diploma
- School Counseling – M.A.
- Pupil Personnel Services (School Counseling) – Professional Diploma
- Bilingual Pupil Personnel Services – Extension or Professional Diploma
- CASAC-T: Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor – Trainee Certificate
- College Advising Counseling – Certificate