Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership Degree program is designed to provide working professionals with the knowledge and skills essential for successful leadership in a variety of sectors. The 33- credit accelerated program focuses on the synthesis of theory and practice of leading organizations in diverse settings including corporate, public and non-profit organizational environments. The program’s framework affords students an opportunity to develop the conceptual tools necessary for leading organizational effectiveness efforts. It takes 16-20 months to complete.
The program consists of the following core courses:
- Fundamentals of Organizational Leadership
- Leadership Communication and Coaching Essentials
- Leading Across Cultural and Global Boundaries
- Metrics for Today’s Leader
- Shaping the Learning Organization
- Ethics and Spirituality in the Workplace
- Organizational Planning, Administration and Governance
- Capstone-Consulting Project (2 term course)
Plus 2 elective courses selected from the list below:
- Talent and Performance Management
- Collaborative Project Management
- HR Issues in the Workplace
- Employment Law for Organizational Leaders
- Non-Profit and Government Leadership
- Issues in Civic Engagement
Each course is 7 weeks long. Classes meet once a week for 4 hours with supplementary work online.
$725 per credit / $2,175 per course.