Undergraduate Commencement: May 18, 2014
- 10am: Baccalaureate Mass
- 11am: Breakfast on the Quad
- 12pm: Doors open for seating in Draddy Gym
- 12pm: Graduates report to designated assembly area
- 1pm: Commencement ceremony begins
- 4pm: Reception on the Quad
The Baccalaureate Mass, which is for all students and their guests, will begin at 10 a.m. in Draddy Gymnasium. All are welcome and encouraged to attend. Students should wear their caps and gowns for the Mass. Following Mass, a complimentary continental breakfast will be served on the Quadrangle. Tickets are not necessary for Mass.
- After Mass, all guests must exit the gym, which will close to prepare for the Commencement.
- Please do not leave personal belongings in or on seats. Items left will be removed in preparation for Commencement exercises.
The undergraduate commencement ceremony is for all undergraduate candidates who have completed degree requirements in September ’13, February ’14 and May ’14. Tickets are required for guests to attend the commencement ceremony.
- The commencement ceremony will begin at 1 p.m. in Draddy Gymnasium.
- Doors will open to guests at 12 p.m. Have your tickets ready.
- Food and drink are not permitted.
Keynote Address & Honorary Degree Recipient
Carolyn Y. Woo, Ph.D., President and CEO, Catholic Relief Services, will deliver Manhattan College’s keynote address at the College’s 172nd Commencement. Dr. Woo will receive an Honorary Doctor of Humane Letters degree during the 1 p.m. ceremony. Read more