Manhattan College’s Business programs are all accredited by AACSB International, a benchmark of quality for business education worldwide. Being AACSB-accredited means a business school has continuously passed a strict set of standards that ensure quality. Employers want quality business graduates from quality business schools. This is why it is so important to choose a business degree program that will teach you the knowledge and skills employers value.
- Are recognized worldwide by top employers and other universities.
- Have employers that only hire their graduates.
- Have more access to recruiters.
- Have graduates that receive higher, more competitive salaries.
- Understand being accredited improves the quality of their business programs.
- Understand being accredited helps them hire and retain the best professors and researchers.
- Have students that are more international, have high-graduating GPAs and are likely to earn higher levels of education.
- Are challenging and will teach you the best skills to give you a distinct advantage in the real world.