- Lydia supervises and manages College marketing, communication and advertising, and acts as a liaison to the president and other academic and non-academic departments.
- Julie produces content for the College’s website and print publications. She also manages social media and video production.
- Patrice coordinates the College's presence on external websites. She also produces the HR newsletter, and fields specific requests for department advertising.
Liz Connolly Bauman
Director of Communications
- Liz manages internal and external media relations, and produces the Manhattan Monthly e-newsletter.
Assistant Director of Web Communications
- Annie oversees communication efforts related to the college's external web presence including manhattan.edu and social media.
- Gail assists in planning and organizing special events.
Director of Publications and Editorial Services
- Kristen produces and edits the alumni magazine, M, and manages all publications. She is also the point of contact for any questions about the College’s style guide.
Patricia Gunn Doherty
Director of Special Events
- Pat plans and organizes major special events on and off campus, including commencements and convocations.
Graphic Design Manager
- Kat designs all print pieces for the College, and organizes all photography shoots and booking photographers for events.