Manhattan College is currently working towards a central, long-term goal of being widely recognized as being among the best institutions of its kind. We aim to provide a distinctly engaging educational experience that is grounded in a Catholic and Lasallian commitment to education, as both a search for wisdom and a means to contribute to the greater good of the human family.
Phase one of our mission (2011–2015) focuses on the integration of learning and living, an innovative combination of liberal learning and professional preparation, success in helping students develop as persons of moral purpose and integrity, and engagement with New York City.
Strategic Plan Core Goals
- To create an environment for learning that transcends traditional disciplinary, programmatic, cultural and physical boundaries.
- To create the programmatic and physical infrastructure necessary to promote excellence in the integration of learning and living.
- To ensure our core identity as Catholic and Lasallian is vital and visible throughout the College.
To find out more about how we intend to realize these goals, as well as our supporting goals, read the strategic plan:
- Mission and Strategic Vision
- The Plan for Phase 1: 2011-2015
- Goal 1: Transcend Traditional Boundaries
- Goal 2: Integration of Learning and Living
- Goal 3: Catholic and Lasallian Identity