The Grants Administration office works with faculty to obtain funding from sources including government grants and sponsored research opportunities. The life cycle of a grant begins with finding a funding opportunity and typically ends with the submission of the final report and completion of the research.
The Grants Administration office can assist with:
- Finding Funding
- Preliminary Proposal Development
- Agency Credential Creation
- Budget Building
- Document Upload and Completion of Application Forms
- Proposal Review (Both individual and peer)
- Grant Submission
- Programmatic and Financial Establishment
- Summer Salary Processing and Help with Expenditures
- Reporting Assistance
- Additional Help Upon Request
For more information, contact Elizabeth Jinks at 718-862-7160 or EJinks01@manhattan.edu.