If you are an employee who will be receiving a Manhattan College vehicle, please be aware of and abide by the following procedures and policies.
Procedures to Obtain a Vehicle:
- Submit the Employee Driver Application & Authorization form along with a copy of your driver’s license and vehicle registration to the Business Services office.
- Contact your supervisor for vehicle details (e.g. keys, parking location)
- You are responsible for any tickets that you receive while using your College vehicle. Please take care of them immediately as unpaid tickets have a direct effect on the entire campus fleet of cars. Unpaid tickets prevent your colleagues from disputing a ticket that they may have received with the court.
- Be aware of the mileage on your vehicle and make sure you do not exceed the amount covered on the lease. You can contact firstname.lastname@example.org for information about the available mileage on your vehicle's lease.
- Twice a year you will be sent a “Car Maintenance Report.” It is your responsibility to fill this out and resubmit it, in a timely manner.
- You are also responsible for getting your vehicle serviced and for taking it for any maintenance or recalls that it requires. You can then submit the original invoice of the work done to your supervisor for reimbursement.
- Remember to exercise caution and drive safely while using the College vehicles.
- If you are in an accident while driving your College vehicle, you must submit the accident report form.