The Business Services Office contracts with Verizon to facilitate the purchase of cell phones for use by approved administrators.
Cell Phone Procedures
If you are:
- A new, approved user buying a new phone
- Upgrading your phone
- Swapping an old number for a new number
Then you must:
- Fill out a Verizon cell phone application and have it signed by your budget manager/department head.
- Allow at least one week for processing and delivery.
- Take into consideration your department budget when purchasing a new phone
- Handle with care. Your are responsible for purchasing any accessories and a protective case.
If you travel internationally for college business, contact Elena Mastrangelo at 718-862-7361 or firstname.lastname@example.org two weeks prior to departing for your trip. Your Manhattan College Verizon account can be temporarily transferred to a global share plan. When you return, you must inform Elena and your plan will be switched back to the National 400 Share.
Cell Phone Return/Cancelation
Employees who are leaving the College must submit a cell phone cancelation form PRIOR to leaving their campus position. This form must be signed by the department head.